256MB GDDR2 memory
TV-out (S-Video connector)+HDTV Support
Heat Sink Solution
• Support for Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 programmable vertex and pixel shaders in hardware.
• Shader Model 3.0 vertex and pixel shader support:
- Full speed 32-bit floating point processing.
- High dynamic range rendering with floating point blending and anti-aliasing support.
- High performance dynamic branching and flow control.
• Complete feature set also supported in OpenGL® 2.0.
3Dc+™ Advanced Texture Compression
• High quality 4:1 compression for normal maps and luminance maps.
• Works with any single-channel or two-channel data format.
Next-Generation HYPER Z™ Technology
• Hierarchical Z-Buffer with Early Z Test.
• Lossless Z-Buffer Compression (up to 48:1).
• Fast Z-Buffer Clear.
• Z Cache optimized for real-time shadow rendering.
• Optimized for performance at high display resolutions, up to and including widescreen HDTV.
Avivo™ Video and Display Engine
• New advanced video capabilities, including high fidelity gamma, color correction and scaling.
• Dual independent display controllers that support true 30-bpp throughout the display pipe.
- Full symmetry on both heads.
- Each display controller supports display resolutions beyond 2560x1600.
• Advanced DVI capabilities, including 10-bit, 16-bit HDR output.
• YPrPb component output for direct drive of HDTV displays.
• Seamless integration of pixel shaders with video in real time.
• VIDEOSOAP™ noise removal filtering for captured video.
• MPEG1/2/4 decode and encode acceleration.
- DXVA support.
- Hardware motion compensation, iDCT, DCT and color space conversion.
• All-format DTV/HDTV decoding.
• Adaptive per-pixel de-interlacing and frame rate conversion (temporal filtering).
Anti-Aliasing and Anisotropic Filtering